Village Green, Circa 1950's

Green with Fed Church and Wilcox Hotel.jpg

Title

Village Green, Circa 1950's

Description

An interesting view of what is now the green. This is looking north from the fork in Granby Road near the Federated Church parking lot. The Granville Store is just out of sight to the left. Left to right, the Universalist Church (gone) is in the background. The Wilcox Hotel and stable (gone) are visible. The house at 488 Main Road is on the right in the background. The library is just out of sight on to the right.

Date

Circa 1950's

Contributor

Noble & Cooley Center for Historic Preservation

Rights

Copyright Noble & Cooley Center for Historic Preservation

Citation

“Village Green, Circa 1950's,” Granville History Digital Collection, accessed May 29, 2024, https://granvillehistory.omeka.net/items/show/1223.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Geolocation