Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: town farm

Town Farm001.jpg
The Granville "poor house." It had previously been the home of John and Maggie Holigan (pictured in the top photo) until the Town came into ownership. Built 1880 (source: Town Property Card). The building still stands at 125 Silver Street.


Town Farm003.jpg
John and Maggie Holigan (or Holihan?) at 125 Silver Street. The house later became the Town Farm (the local "poor house"). Search "Town Farm" for a picture of the structure.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2