Granby Road 0016 Federated Church (formerly the Baptist Church)

Title

Granby Road 0016 Federated Church (formerly the Baptist Church)

Description

The Federated Church at 16 Granby Road, Granville, MA. The Federated Church was formed in 1937 when the Baptist Church at this location combined with the First Congregational Church.

The original church building was moved across the street in the early 1800's and is now 25 Granby Road. The second Baptist Church building was in place until 1967 when it was taken down and replaced by the present structure.

Date

Various
Aerial Photo: 27 Dec 2020

Contributor

Top Photo: Herbert Hiers, 1941
Children's Day Photo: Ruth Gaines
Aerial Photo: Giguere's Photography (see "Rights" below)

Rights

Digital Images: Granville Public Library Historical Room

Aerial Photo: Giguere's Photography. Shown here with permission. May not be downloaded or used further without the consent of Gigure's Photography.

Citation

“Granby Road 0016 Federated Church (formerly the Baptist Church),” Granville History Digital Collection, accessed February 1, 2023, https://granvillehistory.omeka.net/items/show/58.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Social Bookmarking