Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Ted Wackerbarth

Granby Road Blacksmith Shop Wilcox Hotel before 1920.jpg
Picture of the blacksmith shop that was located at the south end of what is now the Village green. Was owned by Holcombs. Also visible is the Wilcox Hotel. The blacksmith shop was torn down before 1920. Wilcox Hotel was torn down in the 1960's.…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2