Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Pillar House

Main Road 1569 2019 03 08  001.jpg
The Nathan Curtis House, built about 1800. Nathan Curtis was a tavern keeper, first licensed in 1816 (see Wilson's "History of Granville" page 339).

The present owner (2019) purchased the property from George Sattler in 2000, who recounted theā€¦
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2