Browse Items (15 total)

  • Tags: Paul Jensen

The old tree near 655 Blandford Road, overlooking the Cobble Mountain Reservoir. Tree removed 2020 (or 2019?).

The Mill in the Meadow was constructed in 1976 by Ralph Hiers, assisted by his grandson Matt Jones. Ralph was quite an expert in old mill sites in the…

West Granville Historic District, est. 1991. MACRIS inventory #GRN G

The Nathan Curtis House, built about 1800. Nathan Curtis was a tavern keeper, first licensed in 1816 (see Wilson's "History of Granville" page…

Photos of Nestrovich Fruit Farm in Granville, MA. MACRIS photo and inventory summary.   Paul Jensen copyrighted photos (used here with permission:  -…

Scenes At The Town Garage. Photos by Paul Jensen.
Town Treasurer's Vault: Summer 1998.
Civil Defense Vehicle: June 10, 1999
Granville Fire Dept.…

The Jensen Farm, on Old Westfield Road. Now part of the reservoir watershed.

History (Not all Owners Known): Built circa 1800 > Bancroft (1855) >…

Photo 1: Winchester's grocery store, probably 1930's, with West Granville Congregational church in the background.
Photos 2 and 3: West Granville…

Ripley Road Bridge, removed in 2000's, road closed. MACRIS Inv. # GRN 917

James Ripley House, 1870. 90 Borden Brook Rd. MACRIS inventory #GRN 4.

This property is now owned by the Springfield Sewer & Water Commission as…

Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2