Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Holcomb

Granby Road Blacksmith Shop Wilcox Hotel before 1920.jpg
Picture of the blacksmith shop that was located at the south end of what is now the Village green. Was owned by Holcombs. Also visible is the Wilcox Hotel. The blacksmith shop was torn down before 1920. Wilcox Hotel was torn down in the 1960's.…

Main Road Cone and Humphrey House 001 ps.jpg
This is Part 2 for this house. The distinguishing feature of the house in Part 2 is the lack of the second story shed roof "bump-out" over the porch. This has led to discussion as to whether the house in Part 1 and Part 2 is actually two different…

Sawmill Unknown.jpg
Photo of a sawmill taken by Fred Rowley. Location and people are unknown. Donated by Doris Holcomb Zatti, a cousin of Fred Rowley.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2